Thursday, June 23, 2016

Progress

Two weeks ago, I made two tiny changes: I stopped putting sugar in my coffee and I started eating a savory breakfast (most days). That usually looks like an avocado and chicken sausage, but sometimes when my avocado is mushy, it looks like a spinach salad with roasted chicken. If I'm being 100% honest, it sometimes looks like oatmeal, a banana, and some almond butter. Whatevs. Nobody's perfect. In those two weeks, I've lost a little less than a pound with no further changes.

I keep hearing things about powdered greens and baby kale and coconut milk from Swim Bike Fuel friends, but I am patiently biding my time and waiting for July 1 to roll around. I am a little disappointed that we'll be out of town July 1-6, which will likely make all of this really hard to implement (especially while in a tent in a state park...). Again. Whatevs. I have the rest of my life to make these changes. If I have to eat hot dogs and powdered sugar donuts while I'm camping, my life will not come to an end.

I don't have any bathroom selfies to post this week, but I need to hurry up with that before the bathroom is finished. It looks like we'll be showering in our new amazing shower by next week!

Anywho, that's all. Just a little update to show that small changes add up to make a big difference. Carry on!

No comments:

Post a Comment