Monday, February 27, 2017

11 weeks

Well. I got strep. And then I got behind. And it SUCKED. I don't remember much from that week, so it's a good thing I take a lot of pics. I know I had a terrible swim on Monday, ran okay-ish on Tuesday, and by Wednesday I was flat on my back with a Z-Pack and a Hello, Kitty blanket.


I also now know that Coach John has a terrible sense of humor (I kid... after I talked myself off the ledge, it was really pretty funny...).



By Friday, I was RARING to go. I wasn't supposed to do anything until Saturday, but I couldn't help it... I spent 30 whopping minutes on my trainer and got scolded for it. It won't happen again!

Friday required a trip to the beach with my babies. It was a good time to relax and unwind and stick my toes in the sand. I mean... since I wasn't *allowed* to do anything else and all. ;o)



Saturday was our church 5k. The kids and I worked the aid station and tried to #gobold for our people. It was a lot of fun and my babies really enjoyed serving others.


That's all I can remember about that week. Good enough!!!

Mileage
Swim - 1.6
Bike - 76.5
Run - 11

No comments:

Post a Comment