Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I don't need no stinkin' noodle

I went to Williams Indoor Pool today to practice swimming for my triathlon. A couple of observations.

1. Swimming is freaking hard.
2. 200 yards is a LOT farther than I thought.
3. I don't need no stinking pool noodle.

I don't know how many laps I swam, but MAN. I needed to get out and get a drink at least 3 times in the 30 minutes that I was there. As soon as I got home and ate allllll the food, I started looking for a different triathlon with a "real" swim. I don't need no stinking pool noodle.

Luckily, I went to see Dr. Moore today. There are a ton of folks on his staff who do tris. A couple of the ladies there recommended this Mother's Day tri in a couple of weeks. I looked into it. 200 yards, 8 miles, and 2 miles. I think I'm going to do it. I don't need no stinking pool noodle.

No comments:

Post a Comment